Monthly Archives: January 2017
If you have ever considered studying Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiro or Speech Pathology in Australia then be sure to attend OzTREKK’s Australian Alumni event on Tuesday, January 31st at 5:00pm.
At the event, you will hear from three Canadian physiotherapists who were educated in Australia and one current student from the University of Sydney. The alumni will provide their honest experience on: student life in Australia, what it was like returning to Canada, and any advise they have on securing jobs upon graduation. At the event, you will also be able to speak to Australian University representatives who will provide details about admissions, deadlines, competitive GPA and more.
To see the profiles of the alumni attending the event as well as to RSVP click here: http://study.oztrekk.com/rehab-sciences/
If you are unable to attend this event, we encourage you to stop by and speak to our Australian Representatives in the Northern AQ from 11am – 3pm on January 31st. Detail can be found here: http://study.oztrekk.com/fair-winter-2017/
Since this is an evening event there will be free food for everyone attending. For any further questions please contact Kati Gorbachyova at firstname.lastname@example.org
The BPKSA and BPK Co-op are pleased to invite you to the annual Careers in BPK Event on Wednesday, January 18, 2017. The event will take place at SFU Burnaby Campus, ASB Atrium from 4:00-8:00 pm. The cost of admission is $2.00 at the door and will include:
- Pre-event lab tours for BPK students only, from 3:15-4:20 pm (there is a separate registration link for the lab tours, please see below for details). Tours will be of the Sensorimotor Neuroscience Lab (D. Marigold) and the Molecular Cardiac Physiology Group (G. Tibbits).
- Employer Exhibits / Exhibitor Fair from 4:00-6:50 pm including representatives from: BCIT, BCAK, Fortius, TRU, KPU, Kintec, Innovative Fitness and many more!
- 2 Breakout Sessions featuring alumni studying and practicing in the fields of: Dietetics, Strength & Conditioning, Physiotherapy & Medicine
- Draw Prizes
If you want advice on future career plans, bring your resume and questions to the Exhibitor Fair as Career Services will be available to provide resume feedback. Some exhibitors will also be accepting applications.
Please register here for the event.
For the lab tours, please register through Symplicity.
First time registering through Symplicity? Here’s what to expect:
- Click on the lab tours link above
- Login to Symplicity
- Click on ‘Events’, then ‘Workshops’
- Use Keyword search BPK Lab Tours
Don’t miss this once a year event!!