Minutes – July 26, 2013
Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
Friday, July 26, 2013
The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:34pm on Friday, July 26, 2013 in AQ 5004 by Steven.
- Steven, Megan, Debbie, Matt
- Wings Night
- a reservation for 20 people is booked for Wednesday, July 31 at 4pm at the Wings near the Lougheed skytrain station
- will be giving anyone who comes a free appetizer (there are vegetarian options too)
- bring your SFU Student ID for 20% off your bill
- a group is meeting at the upper bus loop at 3:20pm to head down together
- BPK Orientation
- SFSS rooms are booked and we are waiting on approval to get the projector
- we fixed up the WebSurvey and Megan will check with Michelle to see if she has sent the email to the undergrads
- sent Co-op the descriptions for the tour stops to put in the Passports
- the final draft of the Passport should be ready next week
Meeting was adjourned at 1:20 pm by Steven. The next meeting will be at 12:30pm on Friday, August 2, 2013 in AQ 5004.