Minutes – March 16, 2011
Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
March 16, 2011
- The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 11:31am on March 16, 2011 in AQ5038 by Torny Hansen-Bubnick.
- Torny, Matt, Eric, Steven, Brent, Lauren, Alex, Nav, Marissa, Amanda W., Amanda B., and Sandra
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- don’t offer dark grey in Gildan
- have to change to King, sweatpants come with pockets and don’t have elastic bottoms
- hoodies are in dark grey though
- have >24 people with dark grey
- give them option to change it if they want or get a refund
- could push back our order
- Year-End Event
- have Club Ilia for Friday, April 8 @ 5:30pm
- buffet is probably the cheapest option
- check for gluten-free options
- how much it is to include a drink (pop/alcoholic)?
- if there’s a certain number of people they won’t charge on rental of space
- seated-dining vs. mingling
- should be seating for people to put down stuff
- appetizers vs. meal
- preferably meal –> it is a dinner after all
- estimated budget ~$500
- Marissa is meeting with them on Thursday
- make decisions
- send Torny details so we can figure out grant details
- need someone to make tickets and posters
- can print it at the copy center
- tentative ticket cost $15 if we’re able to then $10
- subsidize as much as possible
- sell them at the kin office
- maybe sell in the AQ for a couple of days
- no slideshow
- more of a mingling night
- classroom talks
- Sun Run
- have 9 people
- have to sign-up by Friday!
- Meeting was adjourned at 11:48am by Torny Hansen-Bubnick. The next meeting will be March 23, 2011 in AQ5038 at 11:30am.