Minutes – October 18, 2011
Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 8:33 on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room by Brent.
- Matt, Brent, AJ, Sydney, Lauren, Alex
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- over 120 sold
- Gross $2500 profit atleast $1000
- order extras for prizes and gifts
mens: 2 purple, 2 red in S,M,L and 1 XL
womens: 2 purple, 2 red in S,M,L and 1 XL
- Roger Takahashi
- Format? Roger talks, then Q&A
- BCAK speakers speak
- order Roger Takahashi a shirt
- gift ideas for Nancy and Craig
- start putting together a list of questions for Roger to put together for the talk
- Year-end party
- no theme
- need to overcome financial and location barriers
- need to see min amount of tickets to sell for whole restaurant
- Careers in Kin
- What careers would you like to see?
- Kin Cup
- Brent will talk to profs for what sports they are interested in
Open ended issues
- Bank Account – Brent and AJ will check it out today
- Meeting was adjourned at 9:20am by Brent. The next meeting will be Tuesday, October 25, 2011 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room at 8:30am.