Minutes – November 29, 2011
Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
- The meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 8:43 onTuesday, November 29, 2011 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room by Brent.
- Brent, Matt, Lauren, Steven, Alex, Lisa, Darleen, Cheri
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- BPKSA YouTube account
- resources & exposure
- examples: 241 tape jobs, clips for careers in kin
- exposure: what kin’s all about: careers, labs, events, lectures
- need to get permission from staff and faculty
- Motion to that we reimburse Lauren $37.13 for cost of sample shirts and $57.06 for pen present for shirt designer – all were in favour to reimburse Lauren.
- Careers in Kin
- Wednesday, January 25, 2012 during Geek Week
- West Mall Complex – nice area but far from lab tours
- Lab tours meet in Kin wing
- Saywell Hall as possibility for exhibits, food, reception
- ASB – book as back up
- SWH 100081 & another room
- 2 break outs: 45mins each. Each session has 2 careers.
- Med (student & MD).
- Physio (Patrick Kin 241 Prof – Steven will ask if he’s a Kin grad.)
- 2 more: Websurvey will be sent out to determine other 2 careers.
- Meeting was adjourned at 9:30 by Brent. The next meeting will be TBA in 2012.