Minutes – November 4, 2009
Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology Student Association
November 4th, 2009
- The regular meeting of the BPKSA was called to order at 12:32pm on November 4th, 2009 in the Kinesiology Seminar Room by John Abreu-Lanza.
- John, Lauren, Torny, Blaine, Brent, Lucia, Marissa, Sandra, and Matt.
Approval of Agenda
- The agenda was unanimously approved as distributed.
Approval of Minutes
- The minutes of the previous meeting were unanimously approved as distributed.
- Next Week’s Meeting
- No classes next Wednesday
- Have our meeting on Monday?
- John will try to find a room for 12:30 – 1:30 pm on Monday
- John will send out e-mail to confirm room and meeting time
- Careers in Kin
- Benched until next week due to Darleen being away
- Last year order summary
- Long sleeve t-shirts: 68
- Short sleeve t-shirts: 38
- Ladies long sleeve: 38
- Ladies short sleeve: 10
- Regular hoodie: 32
- Zip-up: 22
- Sweat pants: 45 *Biggest Money Maker*
- Would like to see this year
- Athletic shorts
- Draw string bag *Possible Give-aways*
- Pint glass
- Ladies Long and Short sleeve T-shirts
- Look into
- Tagless T’s
- Dry fit
- Lanyards *possible give-aways*
- Steel water bottle
- Something bigger on the front on the hoodie
- Back: Half skeleton, half muscle anatomy picture
- Keep the same
- Hoodies: Design on the front only?
- Larger design on the front
- T-shirts Front
- ECG/AP across front with name underneath
- Back: Vitruvian man/Streams
- Nix the writing on the sleeves?
- Sweats/Athletic shorts/Dry fit/Polo/Draw string bag/Water bottle/Pint Glass
- Small Logo on front
- Embroidered on athletic shorts?
- Long sleeve: Back, White, Burgundy, Royal Blue
- Short sleeve: Back, White, Burgundy, Royal Blue + Something out of the ordinary (Teal?)
- Sweat Pants/Hoodie/Zip-up
- Black, Dark Grey, White(Top’s only)
- Athletic Shorts/Dry fit
- Black, Navy
- Drawstring Bag
- Black with white writing
- Black, Navy, White
- Tabled until next week
- Additional Business
- November 10th 5:30pm
- Should we make a team?
- John will send out an e-mail to see who is interested
- Invitation to Leadership Summit
- Looking for people to present
- If anyone feels like they have something to share please e-mail John and he will forward the information to you
- John will keep us up to date about it as we get closer to
- Forum Meeting
- Motioned passed that we have to use the society services if we use the society money
- If we use SFSS services we have to include “Sponsored by SFSS” and Logo
- Science has approved $500 for CiK
- Meeting was adjourned at 1:22pm by John Abreu-Lanza. The next general meeting will be at 12:30pm on November 9th, 2009. Location to be announced later this week by John Abreu-Lanza.